Monday 16 May 2011

myself


My name is Nurul Ain binti Hamzah. I was born in Kuala Lumpur on 6 February 1992. I am 19 years old. In 1997, when i was five years old i obtained and early education in the Taski Abim, Hulu Langat. Then in 1999, I have entered the primary school at Sungai Serai,Hulu Langat until twelve years old. After that, from 2005 to 2009 i have continued my study at secondary school Dato' Harun. In 2010, I futher my study at Selangor International Islamic University college in Diploma of  Syariah and Islamic Jurisprudence. Now, I am in third semester and are expected to graduate diploma on 2012. I aspire to become a successful lawyer after graduated in college.


My hobbies are traveling and shopping. During my childhood, I went for travelling with my family. At Indonesia, many sweet moment that i gained. My favorite food is chicken chop. My favorite drink is orange juice. I always eat this food when i goes out for a meal with family. My favorite colour is black. For me, black colour are attractive and the stylish. My favorite songs is sentimental songs. I like The song 'Bila Cinta' .

My status now is single. I do not couple with anybody. I also never thought of falling in love after my boyfriend left me. I am very sad because he forgot me. He was the first man that i loved. After my heart get hurted i never thought of other men. Since that incident, the men are not important in my life again. I am really disappointed. For me, it is better for me to focus on my studies than  i think of love. When i feeling sad, i will listen to the song "Bila Cinta" lyrics of the Lagenda Budak Setan because the song is reflected to my life.



                                                         I (red shirts) and family


Hamzah bin Tahir is my father. He was born at Tanjong Karang, Selangor on 1953. He have eight siblings. He is six from the eight. He  was studied at malaysian national university (UKM) and graduated on 1979. My father worked in the Public Service Departments. He resigned from the public service of departments and do own business. My father was died on 2002 when i was 10 years old. He died at 49 years old.


My mother is Junaidah binti Ismail. She was Born at Sungai Bakap, Penang. My mother have 10 siblings. My mother was educated from teacher colleges in Sabah and subsequently became a teacher at Sekolah Kebangsaan Batu 14 Hulu Langat. My mother then resigned as a teacher and became a full-time housewife. My mother was gone after two years my father died. During that time. I was twelve years old and still studying at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Serai, Hulu Langat.


                                                                My first niece


I have six siblings, 2 brothers and 4 sisters. I am the fifth daughter of my siblings. My eldest sister was married. She have a daughter. My second sister just completed her study in the first degree level at university. My eldest brother worked at Kuala Lumpur. My second brother currently studying at Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malacca. He studying in diploma level and expected graduation in this year. My youngest sister currently studying in Form One at Penang.
                                 
                                                           I and uncle family


2 years after my parents died. I live at Tanjong Karang, Selangor with my uncle. He take care of me since my parents died. My uncle's name is Ramli bin Tahir. He is my fathers's eldest brother. He worked as a director of a company in Kuala Lumpur. He is 59 years old. My uncle married with Rokiah binti Tomiran. She was a teacher and now has resigned. Now aunt is a full-time housewife. My aunt 55 years old. They have five children, they have four sons and one daughter, four of them are worked and one still in school. Since i live with them, they never distinguish me with their children. They take care of me like their own daughter. When i have a problem i always refer to my uncle. When i found myself in trouble, they always be with me.


My uncle gave enough education for me. My uncle always remain me the important of education in my life. If i weak in the subject of education he never angry with me but he gave me words of encouragement to me. He was never tired of giving advice and motivation in my life.


                                                         My best friend


 I have many friends.  I also have a best friend. My best friend name is Nur Syamimi binti  Mohd Said. I called her memey. She is 19 years old. I knew her since i was in form 4 Sekolah Menengah Dato' Harun. She is a good woman. When i have problem she always with me.She also always remember my birthday. She always give an encouragement when i feeling sad. Althought, she lives far away from me now, but i always think of her in my heart.








My new friend at Selangor International Islamic University college is Nor Hayati Abdullah and Salwa. Nor Hayati  20 years old while Salwa is 19 years old. They always help me at Selangor International Islamic University college and listen to my problems. Now, i am happy to have a friends like them.


In the conclusion, My family and friends are very important person in my life. I hope that my relationship with them to remain happily ever after. I also hope to be a good person and god will bless my life.



































No comments:

Post a Comment